Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome Famous Dave's Fans

Greetings fellow Famous Dave's Fans!

This is a place to discuss Famous Dave's and all it's glory. Let's kick this off right!

1st order of business is to discuss the new Summer menu items and lowered prices. If you haven't been to FD's lately, get there! My wife and I went with a friend for lunch the other day. We got the Rib Tip apps ($4!!!!) and the smaller portioned Ultimate BBQ burger...quite possibly the greatest burger known to man.

My wife got the new Nachos and said they were amazing. We are very fortunate, everyone at our local Fort Myers Famous Dave's is really great, especially Famous John. He's been our server a number of times and even made my infant son a FAMOUS Zeke pig pin which we keep displayed on his dresser to commemorate Zeke's first trip to Famous Dave's.

Tell me what you think about Famous Dave's. You guys love it as much as I do?

3 comments:

  1. Famous Dave's rocks! Best service, value around. I go there to find my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good luck from a fellow "Famous Fan"! Looks like we're not quite getting all the same deals out here in California. I love the Ultimate BBQ Burger. They're offering a smaller size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good luck to you too Jay...even if I don't win the whole thing, this should be a lot of fun.

    Just an FYI those deals may be just for lunch...I'm not 100% positive.

    ReplyDelete