Saturday, June 27, 2009

Week 5 Challenge Submissions

Ok so there's no way I can narrow it down to just one love song so here are my selections:

1) I would dedicate The Beatles' "All You Need is Love" to Famous Dave's. Not only because it is a great song about love of all people, and world peace, but I'm sure if I could sit down with Paul McCartney at Famous Dave's, and order a Feast for Two he would turn from his Vegan ways. I feel that would be a great accomplishment and he would be a welcome addition to the Famous Dave's family.

2) I would dedicate Elvis Presley's "Burning Love" for a number of reasons. The first reason is when I eat at Famous Dave's I often find myself singing "It's just a hunka hunka beef brisket". The second reason is I would love to have had the opportunity to have dinner at FD's with The King and talk about BBQ.

3) Lastly I would dedicate The Platters' "Only You". I mean I think it's the perfect song for Famous Dave's. Only Famous Dave's can make the world seem right. Only Famous Dave's can thrill me like it does. And it's a song by the group The Platters. I think they should change their name to The Upside-Down Garbage Can Lids.

1 comment:

  1. "Upside-Down Garbage Can Lids" I like that!

    ReplyDelete