Sunday, July 26, 2009

Famous Dave's Weekly Challenge #9

This week's challenge is: Challenge #9: Famous Dave Anderson, the founder of Famous Dave’s, is celebrating 15 Famous years of ribalicious BBQ by throwing a party complete with birthday specials (July 15-September 15). Buck-A-Bone ribs, beer specials, and on August 30th anyone with the name Dave, David or Davy eats for free! He wants you to bring your friends to the celebration. How will you get folks to come to the celebration?

Your challenge is to create an invitation to Famous Dave’s Buck-A-Bone Birthday Bash Celebrating 15 Famous Years. The invite could be a video or a traditional invitation posted as a jpg or other digital format. Please be sure to note in your invitation that these offers are for a limited time. And remember each location is unique, so always be sure to check with your local restaurant for participation. Have fun!

Well, here's the deal. I recently spoke with my local Famous Dave's manager, Fred. Unfortunately, my Famous Dave's isn't participating in the Buck-a-Bone Birthday bash. However, they do have some exciting summer deals that I created an invitation for.

The Fort Myers, FL Famous Dave's is 2nd in the nation in customer service and 4th in this great country in sales... Manager Fred and I think I may have had a hand in making it so popular since I ALWAYS let people know Famous Dave's is where it's at! I can't tell you how many people I've invited to join me for a world famous lunch or dinner...and speaking of invitations, you can imagine my surprise when a horseback messenger came to my castle the other day with this:



No comments:

Post a Comment