Monday, August 3, 2009

Famous Summer is just about over

Wow, I can't believe I've already submitted my last challenge entry for the Famous Dave's Famous Fans contest (See the blog Post below this rambling). It seems like just yesterday that I was first contacted about it, when Amanda asked me the silliest question I've ever heard "Would you be interested in the contest?" Oh hecks yeah! I was stoked, and I gotta tell you, it has been one of the most fun things I've done.

Jay, Sean and the other Famous Fans pushed me to do my best each week, because I knew they were going to bring their A-game EVERYTIME! So thanks for that guys. I know it sounds corny and hokey but I wish we could all win this thing. I never realized there were other Famous Dave's fans as hooked as I am! And I'm thrilled to be in such company as you guys. If you ever find yourselves in SW Florida, drop me an email and we'll grab lunch at Famous Dave's...of course if you win this thing, lunch is on you ;-)

The only things I regret with this contest are followers. I didn't have a ton of followers on my blog and Twitter feed. I wish I could have gotten more people to follow along and even submit ideas of their own! But I did make sure everyone knew about it and I believe a good number of them signed up for the P.I.G. membership. And why not? It's a great thing to do! I recently got a coupon for $5 off of my meal! Hard to top that.

All in all, I just want to thank JRP and Famous Dave's for the opportunity and now I have this great blog to chronicle all of my Famous Dave's experiences from now on. So even though the contest may be over, feel free to check back on here from time to time to read about our Famous Dave's meals and adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment