Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh I can't believe I forgot!

I'm in the process of moving this week so things have been pretty hectic around the house lately but I still can't believe I forgot to mention the gift basket! The other day I get home and there is a box addressed to me by my front door. I open it up and it's a friggin' sweet gift basket with a hat, hoodie, sweatpants, and my favorite, a genuine Famous Dave's Famous Fan APRON! Perfect for cookin' ribs, which is exactly what I used it for on Sunday. There was also a letter from Famous Dave thanking me for my hard work and all of our ideas and it was signed by him. The only thing that would have made it better would have been another gift card...the only thing better than Famous Dave's 'Que is FREE Famous Dave's 'Que!!!

Huge thanks to the Famous Dave's folks for that! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment